Please help us comply with our legal duties with regard to infection control.
- Please pre-book your visit as accurately as possible to help us plan for social distancing.
- It would be appreciated if your visits could be at quieter times or when the restaurant is just open.
- Please do not attend the restaurant if you are unwell, particularly if you have a high temperature, persistent cough, or a loss or change in your sense of taste or smell. The restaurant reserves the right to refuse entrance if it is believed there is a significant risk of infection.
- Please be patient and maintain social distancing. This is 2 meters wherever possible with a tolerance of down to 1 meter where this is not practicable.
- Please leave your contact details at the point of entry. This is to help the health authorities find people in the event of a local outbreak of infection.
- There is a hand sanitizing unit at the entrance that we ask you to use. Please also make use of the other hand washing facilities and wash hands thoroughly after using the toilets.
- Please adopt a keep left policy in all walkways within the premises and whenever passing others.
- Give way to others to maintain safe social distancing.
- Persons not complying with current legal requirements for infection control may be asked to leave and may be reported to the enforcement authorities.